Deed poll and Statutory Declaration Change Name Documents online for £10
Why change your name?
You may require an official change of name by Deed Poll or by Statutory Declaration for a variety of reasons such as:
- You are now divorced and wish to use your maiden name or even choose something new.
- You have a child who wishes to be known by your surname or the other parents surname.
- Your child's birth certificate has the other parents surname but you wish your child to use your surname.
- You have been known by a particular nick name and wish to make it your official name.
- You have been known by a variation of your own name and wish to make that your official name.
- You live with a partner, and wish to adopt their name.
- You may wish change your identity for a variety of reasons.
- You wish to change the spelling of the pronunciation of your current name.
- You want a name that better suits your character.
- You want to use a fun name or one that sounds like your favourite celebrity.
- You may very simply just not like your current name.
Whatever the reason for your change of name this website will provide the Deed Poll or Statutory Declaration document that will help you change your name quickly and easily.