Retrieve my Name Change records and Documents

Deed poll and Statutory Declaration Change Name Documents online for £10

Retrieve your name change documents and records here:

If you have already registered a name change record and document with us and wish to retrieve your documents please log in using your email address and password.

Forgotten Password »

Name Change - Adult 16 and over

If you are aged 16 years or older, and you are the person requiring a name change, please use the following form:

Adult name change application »

Name Change - Child under 16 years

If you the parent or guardian of a person aged under 16 years please use the following form:

Child name change application »